Heart Semi-Colon Cuff Bracelet - Charity For Project Semicolon
$ 36.00 $ 46.00
- We want you to be thrilled with your Littlefield Lane purchase, but if you aren't, contact us right away, and we will schedule an exchange or return with you.
- We are happy to exchange all unwashed and unworn apparel, however the customer is responsible for the cost of the return shipping.
- No returns available on apparel and custom orders. All apparel and custom orders can be exchanged for like items or store credit only.
- All Exchanges and Returns must be shipped back within 7 days of receipt.
We handcraft all of our pieces in house, using the best materials. Please allow us the time listed below to create your keepsakes before sending them your way.
We offer flat rate shipping, so that you can receive 1 piece or 10 for the same cost!
US Standard (made within 5 business days, then ships USPS First Class Mail) $6.95
US Priority (made within 2 business days, then ships USPS Priority Mail) $9.95
US Express (made within 1 business day, then ships USPS Express) $29.95
Canada Standard (made within 5 business days, then ships USPS First Class Mail) $13.95
Australia and New Zealand Standard (made within 5 business days, then ships USPS First Class Mail) $19.95
International Standard (made within 5 business days, then ships USPS First Class Mail) $15.95
International Priority (made within 2 business days, then ships USPS Priority Mail) $28.95
**We cannot be responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged packages. If this is a concern, please contact us to purchase shipping insurance.
We would love to hear from you!
You may reach us through this contact page, by emailing email@example.com, or calling our studio at 801.673.5595.
Project Semicolon is working to challenge the stigmas and misconceptions surrounding mental illness, suicide, addiction and self-injury. The semicolon represents "a sentence the author could have ended, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life."
For those who can't commit to a semicolon tattoo, we have created this beautiful cuff to help raise awareness for this cause and to bring comfort to the wearer. We are happy to donate 25% of website sales of this cuff to Project Semicolon. If you give a little and we give a little, we can put our prayers into action to help make a difference.
Lightweight and comfortable to wear, our fine pewter cuff bracelets have been hand poured and shaped for an organic look, and naturally, hand stamped. Lovely worn solo or stacked.
- fine pewter
- large size (approximately 6") fits adults best
- made piece by piece with hand-poured pewter and are both strong and malleable. Take care when adjusting them to your wrist, so that the metal doesn't develop weak spots.
Our cuffs begin with thick, hand poured pewter, are stamped one at a time in our studio, then hand finished with our signature process. All jewelry shipped from Littlefield Lane will arrive in our beautiful, one-of-a-kind packaging, ready to thrill you and the lucky recipient.